Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese.
You can cook Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Slices of Bread.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 2 Slices of Ham Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese instructions
- Start by using a cup to cut a hole into the bread slices..
- Add butter to a pan on low heat to toast the circles of bread. Remove once toasted on both sides..
- Place bread with hole cut out into pan. Add egg into the bread where the hole was cut out..
- Season with salt and pepper and add Ham pieces..
- Flip over very carefully so you don't break the egg..
- Add cheese on the opposite side and let melt..
- Serve with bacon or sausage. :).
recipe by Casey @cookpad