"How you like it" Simple Ham & Eggs.
You can have "How you like it" Simple Ham & Eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "How you like it" Simple Ham & Eggs
- Prepare 1 of oil or butter.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of fresh ground pepper (to taste).
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of leftover baked ham, sliced thin into slivers.
- You need 1 of green or spring onion (scallion), sliced 1/4 inch.
- It’s 1 of fresh jalepeno (optional, saute w/ham).
"How you like it" Simple Ham & Eggs step by step
- Crack eggs into a bowl, remove white bits from eggs, add ground pepper, beat vigorously with fork or whisk to desired consistency (some like it well beaten, some like it slightly beaten).
- Add oil (or butter) to skillet med/med-high, add ham slivers and fry until heated through. Let brown to desired colour..
- Note: The next step is a how my grandfather scrambled eggs, but you can use whatever method preferred..
- Add egg mixture, let set for a few seconds, use a fork in long ever so gently sweeping motion, continue sweeping gently allowing a few seconds in between sweeps to allow the eggs to set, add scallions (if desired).
- Continue turning until eggs are cooked to desired doneness (some like it firm, some like it soft).
- Enjoy!! This is a must with leftover ham over the holdays, but OK to use pre-cooked packaged baked ham, but ensure liquid is cooked out before adding eggs..
recipe by Uninstalled @cookpad