Less Sodium Ham Luncheon Bread.
You can cook Less Sodium Ham Luncheon Bread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Less Sodium Ham Luncheon Bread
- It’s 1 can of lunchcheon meat.
- You need 1 of egg for egg wash.
- It’s 1 of egg for dough.
- It’s of Dough:fresh milk yeast salt sugar egg vanilla flour butter.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup flour.
Less Sodium Ham Luncheon Bread step by step
- Mix the dough mixture and knead for five mins.Cover and set aside for an hour to let the dough rise.Slice ham into halves save for later use..
- After an hour the dough is already rise pounch it to release bubbles and air.Then cut into small pieces its up you how many you want to do..
- Flatten each with rolling pin and place the ham luncheon on it and roll.Before place in the oven brush with egg wash..
- Heat oven at 250c and bake for 18mins.After removing from the oven brush the surface with melted butter..
recipe by Emie @cookpad