Water chestnuts cake (vrat ke leye). Water chestnut known as 马蹄 in Chinese, is a popular fruit, which has a unique sweetness and comforting crisp texture. Traditionally, housewives mainly make Chinese water chestnut cake to celebrate Chinese New Year along with other Chinese style cakes like radish cake. Water chestnut cake is a sweet Cantonese dim sum dish made of shredded Chinese water chestnut.
Water chestnut cake are usually served either steamed or pan fried and has a wonderful crispy crunchy bites of the water chestnuts. Slice the water chestnut cake with a wet knife, serve immediately or chilled. Alternately pan fry the cake till golden brown on both sides with cooking oil if. You can cook Water chestnuts cake (vrat ke leye) using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Water chestnuts cake (vrat ke leye)
- You need 250 gm of water chestnuts flour (shighare ka aata).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar powder or as your taste.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of fruit salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of rose syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red rose food colour.
- You need 250 gm of fresh cream.
Hence you will feel full for longer after consuming them. Water chestnut flour is good source of potassium, vitamin B and antioxidants. I am listing here few recipes that I posted and it's easy for your to access Navratri Fast,navratri recipes,Vrat Recipes,Vrat ka Khana, singhada,singhara atta,singhara flour,water chestnut flour,singhara benefits, singhada. To make this cake you will need to get some water chestnut flour, or 馬蹄粉.
Water chestnuts cake (vrat ke leye) instructions
- Take a bowl and add malted butter, 1/2 of powder sugar, milk, water chestnuts flour, red colour, 1&1/2 rose syrup and make a smooth beater and after that turn it into a cake molde and make cake base in oven..
- After that take some ice cube in a bowl and also take a another bowl put in it in the ice bowl and add fresh cream, sugar power,and rose syrup and wipped it and than turn into a pipen bag and decorate cake base with it. your cake is ready. enjoy your cake with your lovely family..
You can find it at your asian grocer or supermarket. Bacon-wrapped Water Chestnutsallroadsleadtothe.kitchen. bacon, water chestnuts, ketchup, light brown sugar. Water chestnuts, sometimes known as Chinese water chestnuts, are small, white vegetables with a crunchy texture and a fresh, mild taste similar to apples. Water chestnuts are actually not a nut but an aquatic vegetable. Cultivated in China since ancient times, they are a staple in Chinese cooking.