Sauerkraut Radicchio, green beans, sausage and hotdog casserole. Fresh green beans take more liquid to cook than canned. Smoked Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes I think adding the sauerkraut is a German dish. I was born in Bates illegal and raised in Franklin Count, Indiana.
For a meal suggestion, start with a green salad that included sliced mushrooms and grape tomatoes tossed with a light vinaigrette. You can also use sausages instead of hotdogs. In a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain. You can have Sauerkraut Radicchio, green beans, sausage and hotdog casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauerkraut Radicchio, green beans, sausage and hotdog casserole
- You need 16 oz of hotdogs.
- Prepare 28 oz of sauerkraut.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of green beans.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Radicchio chopped.
- You need 1/2 lb of smoked sausage.
Served with mashed potatoes, rolls, and green beans. When beans and sausage are cooked, add sauerkraut which has been squeezed dry. sour cream and serve. Add sauerkraut, sugar, soup mix, soy sauce, pepper, and. Spicy sausage and slightly bitter radicchio partner up in this zesty pasta dinner.
Sauerkraut Radicchio, green beans, sausage and hotdog casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Chop the sausage, and hotdogs into bite sized pieces..
- Mix the radicchio, sausages, hotdogs, green beans, sauerkraut, black pepper, and melted butter..
- Put into an oven safe dish. Bake 30 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Serve with a crusty loaf of bread to sop the rich tomato sauce. Trim ends from green beans; cut each bean crosswise in half. Plus, it's ready in under an hour! Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium high heat. Add onion, garlic, and sausage, and saute until sausage is cooked through and onions are tender.