Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive. Sometimes you rediscover an old childhood favorite completely by accident. These Baked Endives with Ham and Bechamel are covered with Swiss cheese and their flavor is to die for! A great light entree or side dish.
Learn how to make tagliatelle with Filippo's step-by-step recipe. Tagliatelle with almond and tomato sauce. Creamy salmon tagliatelle is so easy to make at home. You can have Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive
- It’s 250 g of tagliatelle (or any other pasta).
- Prepare 100 g of (cooked) ham strips.
- Prepare 2 of Belgian endives.
- It’s 50 g of (chestnut) mushrooms.
- It’s 50 g of peas.
- It’s 1 of sjalot.
- You need 1 dl of cream.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s of Pecorino or parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil (infused with garlic).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Chili powder (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper and salt (to taste).
- It’s of Optional.
- You need of Parsley.
Peas give this creamy salmon tagliatelle an extra veggie boost too and added flavour. Sauté until soft and then add the ham, cooking for a further minute. Add the asparagus and a ladle full of the cooking water. Simmer until most of the water has evaporated.
Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive instructions
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, following the manufacturer's instructions. Safe about 200ml of pasta water..
- Shred the sjalot. Cut the Belgian endives in short strips and slice the mushrooms..
- (Optional) Shortly bake the ham strips/cubes in a pan. Remove the ham from the pan..
- Heat some olive oil in the pan and fry the shredded sjalot untill translucent..
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes. (Till mushrooms start releasing moisture).
- Add the Belgian endive and season with pepper, salt and a small amount of chili powder. Cover the pan for about 10 minutes and stir frequently..
- Add the (frozen) peas and cover for another 2 minutes.
- (sauce) Add the egg yolk to the cream and stir untill well mixed..
- Pour this mixture with your vegetables, add the ham and let it reduce on low heat (5-8 minutes)..
- Add the all dente pasta and the pasta water in the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir untill the sauce coats the pasta..
- Turn of the heat and mix the pecorino cheese the pasta..
- (Optional) Finish of with some parsley.
- Enjoy your meal!!.
recipe by Jelle Dillen @cookpad
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Creamy salmon tagliatelle, prepared without cream: a tasty pasta dish, light, easy to prepare and perfect to serve for a dinner party! Mix well with the taglietelle and add snipped spring onions. Serve pasta with bits of torn Parma ham, creme fraiche and a grating of Pamigiano or Parmesan. The ham is cut into small strips and mixed with the cream and egg yolks.