Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos.
You can have Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 100 gr of ham.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta.
- It’s of Nutmeg and pepper.
Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos step by step
- On a clean table, make a donut shape with the flour, and put the egg, salt and oil in the middle..
- Start whisking the egg and adding the flour from the sides. If the mix is too dry add a bit of water, until you form a dough..
- Let it set for 20 minutes, covered, while you prepare the fillings..
- I chose to make mine with ham and cheese, but anything can go in these. Just use your imagination!.
- Whisk the egg, and mix together the ricotta, mozzarella and the ham (cut into small pieces). Put the spices in as well..
- After your dough is ready, we knead it, cutting into two big pieces, and leave it as thin as possible..
- We will make "cakes" of filling with a spoon, leaving a couple cm between each one..
- We put the second layer of dough on top, prior putting water (with just the tip of your finger) around each filling for it to stick together..
- We cut each circle with a glass. Reinforce the boarders with a fork's teeth..
- Boil for 9 minutes aprox..
recipe by pilar duarte @cookpad