Oreo Dates and Walnut Cake – 10 minutes Recipe.
You can cook Oreo Dates and Walnut Cake – 10 minutes Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Dates and Walnut Cake – 10 minutes Recipe
- It’s 30 of Oreo biscuits (chocolate flavour).
- Prepare 2 sachets of ENO fruit salt.
- It’s 2 cups of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm Malai/ Amul cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dates.
Oreo Dates and Walnut Cake – 10 minutes Recipe instructions
- Crush the biscuits in a grinder. Add warm milk in parts and grind to a smooth paste..
- Add malai/cream and sugar is optional as biscuits are already sweet. And blend again..
- Now add Eno and again blend for just 2 seconds..
- Now mix half of walnuts and dates and pour the batter in a greased microwave-safe dish! It should not be full..
- Sprinkle some nuts and dates from above and microwave for about 5-6 minutes. Check with a toothpick if done. Else microwave for 1 more minute. Your yummy and delicious cake is ready..
recipe by Vaishali Chhabra – Food marvels With VC @cookpad