CHOCOLATE and FIG LOG.
You can make CHOCOLATE and FIG LOG using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of CHOCOLATE and FIG LOG
- You need of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of logs.
- You need 1/2 cup of cacao powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried frigs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried dates.
- You need 1/4 cup of macadamia nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of orange juice.
- You need 1 tsp of agave syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of maple syrup.
CHOCOLATE and FIG LOG step by step
- In the food processor, add all the log ingredients and blitz untill just before becoming smooth. Taste. Add more maple syrup/orange juice if needed..
- Place the mixture onto a layed out baking paper. Roll into a log. Twist ends and put into the fridge to harden. 1-2 hours..
- Remove from fridge. Unwrap. Pour some shredded coconut onto a plate. Roll log through shredded coconut then cut into 1-2cm peices. Serve immediately. Keep in fridge..
recipe by VegOut @cookpad