Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam…. I've got a simple cake for you today. This was an idea from my husband, so he gets to take. This is a superior cake, perfect for birthday parties and baby showers.
Add the cream cheese mixture and decorate with chocolate leaves and strawberries. Make this Dark Chocolate cake with Strawberry filling for your next birthday party. This easy chocolate sour cream cake is made with sour cream, cocoa powder, and hot coffee. You can have Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam… using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam…
- Prepare of for cake….
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- You need 1 of strawberries cut like heart shape for toppings.
- It’s of for frosting….
- Prepare 200 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 40 grams of unsalted melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar or depends on your taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of mashed fresh strawberries.
It's the perfect balance of decadence and simplicity! Cake is a favorite among birthday celebrations, but there is no need to relegate it to a. There's just something about the strawberry cake mix And with the cute little chocolate "love" on top, these are perfect for sharing for Valentine's Day. To make the toppers, you just need a little bit of.
Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam… step by step
- preheat oven 350°F.
- in a mixing bowl sifted flour ,cocoa,baking powder,sugar in adding butter,milk,egg and vanilla using electric cake mixer blend well..
- pour into your heart shape baking dish. bake 35 to 45 minute or untill thw inserted knife comes out clean.set aside let completely cool..
- in another bowl using electric mixer cream the cheese adding butter and sugar then the strawberries chill untill yourcake is ready spread onto cake.top with fresh heart shape strawberries….
recipe by pamelarochelle @cookpad
Coconut Milk Cake with Pistachios, Whipped Coconut Cream and Strawberry Glaze. You will never need another chocolate cake recipe after tasting this perfect, rich, and delicious cake! Add cream cheese; beat to combine. It checks all of the boxes for the holiday. I used to let Valentine's Day bother me; I mean, what single person hasn't been reminded of their loneliness on.