Raspberry mug cake. It is rich, dark, moist and perfect for satisfying a sudden chocolate craving. How do you feel about Valentine's Day? If you have ever had a cake emergency, a mug cake is an absolute lifesaver when a sugar craving The beauty of keto mug cakes is that you can enjoy an occasional sweet treat but without ruining.
Remember on Instagram last night That's why I didn't call it a coconut raspberry mug cake. It tastes like sweet, light vanilla perfection. Everybody knows about strawberry cake, but raspberry cake.now that's something to experiment with! You can have Raspberry mug cake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry mug cake
- You need 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- You need 8 tbsp of milk, creamer.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 handful of raspberrires, to coat bottom of mug.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar, unpacked.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Give it a try and serve it with some whipped cream. raspberry mug cake. Okay, last week's cookie recipe was rather indulgent. So, for for this sweet treat, I've pulled back a bit with a special dessert for two. It's no secret that I'm a fan of small batch desserts, especially when it comes to mug cakes.
Raspberry mug cake step by step
- Load berries into bottom of mug and sprinkle with brown sugar..
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over berries..
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Cool before serving. Serving suggestions include cool whip, caramel sauce, or ice cream..
Heck, my first cookbook was all about single serve desserts! If you don't want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the. Fresh raspberries and raspberry mug cake from microwave. Instead, I satisfied my cake craving by making this Skinny Single-Serving Raspberry Chocolate Chip Mug Cake back at home. It has two of my favorite components from those bakery's.