Slow Cooker Roast Chicken. Slow cooker whole chicken with gravy is the easiest method to get juicy and tender pieces of Rotisserie style chicken! Preheat the slow cooker if necessary. This slow cooker roasted chicken has just a few minutes of prep time, you can set it in the morning and come home to have dinner waiting for you!
This Slow Cooker Roast Chicken is the juiciest, most forgiving and easiest whole chicken recipe I know. It's a crock pot whole chicken recipe that's Slow Cooker Roast Chicken – A Gold Nugget Recipe. If you're new to making a whole chicken in a slow cooker, this is going to be life changing. You can have Slow Cooker Roast Chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Roast Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Whole small chicken.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 200 ml of chicken stock.
- You need of Rosemary.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Red onion.
- Prepare cloves of Garlic.
Cooking a whole chicken in a slow cooker keeps it tender and moist. Serve with all the trimmings for an easy Sunday lunch. Remove chicken from slow cooker; tent with foil. Freeze option: Cool chicken pieces and Can you cook a whole chicken in a slow cooker?
Slow Cooker Roast Chicken instructions
- Add wedges of onion and chicken stock to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place chicken into the slow cooker with rosemary, a couple of slices of lemon and also stuff the chicken with rosemary, lemon and garlic.
- Cook on low heat for 5 hours and serve with roast veg, stuffing and gravy.
This method allows larger pieces of meat to cook fully without drying out smaller pieces. How to Cook a Whole Chicken a Slow Cooker. A quick homemade rub is added to a chicken which then cooks up tender and juicy in the slow cooker. Lisa Leake's Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe – Cook a whole chicken in the crock pot. A roasted chicken is an instant Sunday dinner classic.