Potato and Ham Gratin.
You can cook Potato and Ham Gratin using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ham Gratin
- You need 5 of medium red potatos, precooked in chicken broth until just.
- Prepare of tender, then cooled.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 ounces of thin. sliced black Forrest gam.
- It’s 8 ounces of sliced provalone chee.
- You need 6 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon. cooled crisp and crumbled.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 3 of tablespoond fresh grated romano cheese.
Potato and Ham Gratin instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch baking pan with non sick spray peel and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Season with sriracha, salt and pepper.
- Lay one layer of potatos in pan.
- Cover with a layer of ham.
- Then a layer of sliced cheese, sprinkle with green onion and parsley.
- Repeat layering potato, ham, cheese, onion and p arsley, pressing down each layer.
- In a bowl whisk cream eggs and garlic, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Add bacon and shredded chees, green onions, parsley and romano cheesee press down gently to compact mixture Place dish on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 30 to 40 minutes until set. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
recipe by fenway @cookpad