No bake Masoor dal Cake.
You can make No bake Masoor dal Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake Masoor dal Cake
- You need 100 gm of Masoor dal (soaked).
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- You need 100 gm of clarified butter(ghee).
- It’s 2 of green cardamom.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- You need 10 pcs of oreo biscuits.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 100 gm of dark chocolate.
- You need 100 ml of amul cream.
- You need as needed of chopped pistachios for garnishing.
No bake Masoor dal Cake step by step
- Line the cake tin with butter paper and grease it with butter..
- Crush oreos and add 1tsp melted butter to it. put this into the cake tin and press hard to make the base of the cake. refrigerate for 15 mins..
- Soak the masoordal overnight. grind into a paste. heat ghee in a pan. add the cardamom and masoordal paste and cook on slow flame for 15 mins. till the raw smell of dal is gone..
- Then add milk and cook for another 10 mins stirring continuously. then add sugar and mix well till sugar is melted and the halwa is well combined. then pour this on top of the oreo layer and level it using a spatula. refrigerate for 30 mins..
- Microwave dark chocolate in a bowl for 30 secs. melt it. then melt amul cream in another bowl. mix both together to maje a smooth ganache..
- Pour the ganache over the masoor dal halwa. then tap the cake tin. garnish with chopped pistachios. refrigerate for 4 hr. then cut into pieces with a sharp knife. serve..
recipe by Nazneen Alamgir @cookpad