Vegan Lavender Cake.
You can have Vegan Lavender Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Lavender Cake
- You need 192 grams of baking flour.
- It’s 128 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 3 of lavender buds finely chopped.
- Prepare of Few extra lavender buds for decoration.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 78 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Vegan Lavender Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease and line a 15cm round, deep cake tin with non-stick paper..
- In a large bowl use a fork to whisk together the flour, sugar, bicarb and lavender buds then make a well in the middle..
- Use a large jug to measure the water, vegetable oil, vinegar and vanilla then slowly stir into the dry ingredients. Mix with a spoon until it comes together – don’t over-beat..
- Pour into the tin and bake for 65-70 mins or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Set aside for 10 mins before moving to a wire rack to cool completely..
- To ice, sift 128 grams of icing sugar into a large bowl then pour in enough hot water until it makes a thick paste. Pour over the top of the cake and encourage it to drip over the sides with a flat knife. Decorate with lavender..
recipe by mima123 @cookpad