Spicy Ham Frittata.
You can cook Spicy Ham Frittata using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spicy Ham Frittata
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 C of milk.
- It’s 1/2 C of Cider Roasted Ham; small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Cider Roasted Ham braising liquid.
- You need 2 of jalapeños; small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper; small dice.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion; small dice.
- It’s 1 of Russet potato; peeled & small dice.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; creamed.
- It’s 2 T of butter; melted.
- It’s 1/3 C of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1/3 C of shredded swiss.
- You need as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Spicy Ham Frittata instructions
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to coat the bottom..
- Add potatoes, onions, jalapeños, bell pepper with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Whisk eggs, milk, and cheese together with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- When vegetables begin to soften, add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant..
- Add braising liquid. Reduce on high heat until nearly dry..
- Add butter. Swirl pan to melt..
- Add eggs. Quickly stir and shake pan to distribute eggs evenly..
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute without shaking or stirring pan to form a "crust" or a little texture on the bottom..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny..
- Variations; Bacon, bacot fat, Canadian bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, capicola, pastrami, sopressata, pepperjack cheese, mozzarella, parmesean, pecorino, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, goat cheese, cream cheese, honey, feta, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, asiago, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers or tomatoes, fire roasted diced tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, chives, spinach, arugula, queso fresco, cotija, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, basil, parsely, thyme, rosemary, sage, sweet potatoes, carrots, celery, ginger, tomatoes, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, celery seed, cumin, apples, asparagus, broccoli, capers, avocado, havarti, monterey jack, dill, sesame seeds, white pepper, mushrooms, curry, chervil, savory, shallots, watercress, zucchini, tomatoes.
recipe by ChefDoogles @cookpad