Left over cake French toast. Like regular French toast, birthday cake French toast allows you to breathe new, buttery life into baked goods that have gone slightly stale. With a scoop of ice cream istead on maple syrup on top, it also makes for an enticing dessert option. Dip the slices of cake into the egg mixture, turning them over and pressing down slightly so that they are well covered and soak up some of the mixture.
Serve the French toast over orange slices and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Oh this sponge cake based French Toast looks crazy delicious! Kristy and fam, you guys always. You can make Left over cake French toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Left over cake French toast
- It’s 250 g of fruit cake.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of tea masala.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of medium size egg.
The second I saw that they had a great recipe for Pound Cake French Toast, I knew I had to try it cuz it Pingback: breakfast It's just like French toast, but made with pound cake, instead of regular sliced bread. Betty tickles your fancy with her Fanciful Pound Cake French Toast. It's just like French toast, but Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may.
Left over cake French toast instructions
- Put 2 teaspoon of sugar/cinnamon/tea masala and nutmeg in a plate as shown below.
- Add milk to the mixture stir vigorous until perfectly mixed. As below..
- Add the egg to the mixture to get below..
- Cut the cake in to thick pieces and dip it to the mixture..
- Oil the pan and cook until its dark brown..
- Enjoy ur leftover French toast.
This French Toast Pancakes Recipe is Crazy Genius!!! Just soak the pancake in the Jocelyn from Grandbaby Cakes says these french toast pancakes will make your breakfast so much. This delicious Easy Panettone French Toast Casserole would probably work with any type of sweet yeast bread. This morning my husband made French toast with the leftovers. French toast made of pound cake?