Pork With Apple In Yogurt Sauce.
You can have Pork With Apple In Yogurt Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pork With Apple In Yogurt Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustrad seed.
- You need 1 dash of salt & black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry parsley flake.
- You need 3 medium of slice Apple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need of ANY STOCK OPTION.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of dilute Abalone Sauce with 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of MEAT OPTION.
- Prepare 1 cup of slice cooked roasted pork / ham.
Pork With Apple In Yogurt Sauce step by step
- ln little oil Brown Apple for 8minute set aside.
- Brown the cooked roasted pork for 2 minute, *** if using raw meat just brown it and cooked it first ***.
- add stock once boil add chicken and bacon with apple & mustard seed dimmer for 1 minute then top salt and peeper.
- add yogurt mix well then take off heat top Parsley serve hot.