You can have Chaat chocobar using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chaat chocobar
- You need of big boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need of soaked poha.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare of Chopped Coriander.
- It’s of As required Finely chopped onion.
- You need of Curd.
- Prepare of As per taste Green chutney.
- It’s of As required Tamarind dates chutney.
- Prepare of As per taste Chaat masala.
- Prepare of As required Wooden Chocobar.
- It’s of As required Oil for frying.
- It’s of soaked moong dal.
Chaat chocobar step by step
- Mix boiled and mashed potatoes, soaked poha, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and make dough of it.
- Give shape of chocobar with and dip it in soaked and strained moong dal.
- Fry it on medium flame till it becomes golden brown. Keep it in plate and add green chutney, curd, tamarind dates chutney..
- Add chopped onion, Sev and chopped coriander. Serve hot..
recipe by Sneha Kasat @cookpad