Simmered Pumpkin with Minced Meat.
You can cook Simmered Pumpkin with Minced Meat using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simmered Pumpkin with Minced Meat
- Prepare 400-500 g of Pumpkin (scoop out the seeds and cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 150-200 g of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Grated ginger.
- You need of * Sauce: (mix in advance).
- You need of * 200~300 ml Water.
- Prepare of * 2 Tbsp Sugar.
- It’s of * 2 Tbsp Soy sauce.
- It’s of * 1 Tbsp Mirin.
- You need of * 3 Tbsp Sake.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Potato starch (dissolved in 1 Tbsp Water).
- It’s 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need of White sesame seeds, shiso leaves for topping.
Simmered Pumpkin with Minced Meat step by step
- Put ground pork and ginger in a pan, turn on the low heat, cook until it changes color..
- Pour the sauce over it and bring to a boil. Add the pumpkin and simmer until tender with a lid..
- Turn off the heat once, pour the dissolved potato starch and stir slowly. Turn on the low heat and keep stirring until thickened so as not to break the shape..
- Sprinkle salt and sesame and adjust the taste..