Ham and Cheese Hand Pies.
You can cook Ham and Cheese Hand Pies using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Hand Pies
- Prepare 1/2 pound of deli ham, thin sliced.
- You need 1/4 pound of deli sliced imported swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 of pastry sheets for two 9 inch pie crusts, homemade or purchased.
- You need of SAUCE:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketcup.
- It’s 1 of green onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of large sweet gerkin pickle, chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of srirachaha seasoning salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of TOPPING.
- It’s 1 of large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water ( egg wash ).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic bread seasoning blend spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated romano cheese.
Ham and Cheese Hand Pies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until combined.
- Roll pie crusts out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut out 6 inch rectangles using a hand pie maker or by hand.
- Place pastry in hand pie mold or on work surface..
- Brush generously with sauce.
- Layer alternating ham and cheese.
- Fold over and seal edges well with mold or fork tines.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with garlic seasoning and romano cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 18 minutes until golden. Serve hot with extra sauce for dipping.
recipe by fenway @cookpad