Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can make Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare of Dough.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (cold).
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk (cold).
- You need of Cinnamon Coating.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon (or more if you'd like).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cream cheese (room temperature).
- It’s 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup (optional).
Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift and add all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt into a bowl..
- Cut cold butter into small cubes and add to the dry ingredients..
- With a spatula or dough cutter (or even with a fork) cut butter into small pieces until pea size..
- When butter is cut and mixed with flour, add cold milk. You're going to roll the dough into small balls, so add more milk or flour if you'd like..
- Mix well until all ingredients for the dough are combined..
- Set the dough to a side, combine cinnamon, granulated sugar, brown sugar in another bowl..
- Stir it well so cinnamon is evenly distributed..
- Roll the dough into small balls using your hands, coat the balls with cinnamon-sugar mixture..
- Place the coated balls in a buttered pie pan (or really, any flat pan)..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Your cinnamon balls should be golden brown and crispy. If not, bake for couple minutes more..
- Take them out of oven and set aside to let them cool. While they are cooling, we'll make the frosting. (But if you prefer to drizzle when the cinnamon balls are hot, make the frosting while baking). Cooling makes the balls to keep crispness even after frosting..
- Combine softened cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar, milk, and maple syrup(optional) in a bowl..
- Mix well and check the consistency. You can use an electric hand mixer. But I just used a spatula. You can add more milk or cream cheese for your preferred consistency..
- Drizzle it over the cinnamon balls..
- (Secret) you can roll the balls and coat them with remained cinnamon coating mixture before frosting is dried! Extra sugary and yummy!.