Living on a budget ham soup.
You can have Living on a budget ham soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Living on a budget ham soup
- You need 1 of ham bone with ham.
- You need of Any kind of bean – I used kidney, black & garbanzo.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 pkg. of Chicken seasoning or bullion cubes.
Living on a budget ham soup instructions
- Cover ham bone with water & let cook for 1 hour.
- After ham is done, cool before pulling ham off bone and placing back in water. (You can save bone & scraps for pea soup).
- Rince the beans & add to pot. Add chicken seasoning too. Continue cooking to soften beans – I cooked 1 hour..
- Add salt & pepper or any herb/spice you desire to taste.
recipe by kmm75 @cookpad