BBQ Green Beans.
You can have BBQ Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of BBQ Green Beans
- You need 1 can of green beans, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 12 of little smokies, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
BBQ Green Beans step by step
- First heat olive in a saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and cook, while stirring every once in a while, for 10 minutes..
- Once onion is clear, add smokies, salt and pepper, and half of BBQ sauce. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then add green beans and remaining BBQ sauce, mix well, cover and let cook on low for 15 minutes. Serve warm.