Leftover roti and milk chocolate's chocolate log cake. Why throw away rotis/chapatis when you can make awesome delicious Chocolate Cake from them. Chapati cake recipe l whole wheat flour cake l leftover roti cake l without oven. Chocolate melt pour the choco ganache over the cake chocolate Chocolate Cake Recipe
If you have a choco-holic in your family, you need to try this cake. Leftover chocolate may seem like an impossibility for most of us. Dominic Franks of Belleau Kitchen had these adorable creme egg mini bundt cakes. You can cook Leftover roti and milk chocolate's chocolate log cake using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Leftover roti and milk chocolate's chocolate log cake
- It’s 1 cup of leftover crushed roti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of For ganache.
- It’s 100 gm of fresh cream.
- It’s 200 gm of milk chocolate.
- You need of for garnishing.
- You need as needed of coloured sugar balls & flowers.
Perfect for sharing (or not as is. Our cake boasts a deeply chocolaty crumb, plush frosting, and a fuss-free method. Plus, it taught us something new about cocoa powder. The Best Leftover Milk Recipes on Yummly
Leftover roti and milk chocolate's chocolate log cake instructions
- Crush the leftover rotis on pulse mode keep it in a bit granule form. (5 small rotis have been used.).
- Mix whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda..
- Sieve the dry ingredients 3 times and mix well with crushed rotis in a bowl..
- Keep the dry ingredients aside..
- In another bowl take grated jaggery add curd and whisk it till both of them mix properly..
- Now add the vanilla essence to it..
- Keep whisking continuously and add oil gradually..
- Now add milk and the dry ingredients in two parts one by one..
- Transfer the properly mixed cake batter into a greased baking tin..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35-40 mins till properly baked..
- Heat the fresh cream till bubbles formed..
- Add the cream to grated milk chocolate, cover it and keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Now mix the chocolate and cream to form a homogeneous mixture..
- Keep this mixture aside at room temperature for 6 hours..
- The chocolate ganache is ready..
- Cut the baked cake into two halves..
- Cover the first layer of cake with chocolate ganache..
- Cover the full cake with chocolate ganache..
- Give effect of log with knife and decorate the cake with coloured sugar balls and flower decorations..
- Your yummy cake from leftover rotis is ready to serve!!!.
Leftover Thanksgiving Crescent CasseroleThese Old Cookbooks. Το Milk 'n' Chocolate όπως υπονοεί και το όνομά του, είναι ένα ραδιόφωνο αφιερωμένο στη μαύρη και λευκή Soul, Funk, Reggae, Jazz, Blues, Hip Hop και World μουσική. Το Milk 'n' Chocolate δημιουργήθηκε από μια ομάδα ανθρώπων που αγαπούν τη μουσική! This is the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of! This cake is moist and has the perfect crumb. I cannot imagine making a chocolate cake using any other recipe. Add milk as necessary to make a spreadable consistency.