Mug cake (carrot cake). Carrot Cake Mug Cake – A perfect one-serving dessert that tastes just like a carrot cake! It is a delicious treat that is sure to be a new favorite! As for toppings I used on this carrot cake mug cake, I made a homemade whipped cream to go on top along with a bit of shredded carrots and chopped.
When I recently started craving carrot cake again, I decided to skip the grocery store bakery and made this Skinny Single-Serving Carrot Cake Mug Cake instead. This incredibly delicious carrot cake keto mug cake is the perfect keto snack to make when sweet cravings strike you! It is probably the best keto mug cake I've ever made. (Could be because I'm a huge sucker for carrot cake and missed it so much in my low carb lifestyle!) Carrot cake is nothing without frosting! You can make Mug cake (carrot cake) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mug cake (carrot cake)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of medium egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of semi-skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of self-raising flour.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground mixed spice.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated carrot.
Alternatively, you can use vanilla frosting, peanut butter, or whatever your carrot-loving heart desires. This Carrot Mug Cake is tender, moist and easy to make in just one minute in your microwave with simple pantry staples. It's the perfect low carb, paleo vegan cake that is perfect for spring and Easter. PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more recipe ideas.
Mug cake (carrot cake) instructions
- Place the oil, egg, milk, vanilla and sugar in a 350ml mug and beat with a form until well combined.
- Add the flour, salt, mixed spice and cinnamon and beat again until smooth then fold through the carrot..
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes 50 seconds @600W, 2 minutes 30 seconds @800W or 2 minutes 10 seconds @1000W. Leave to cool..
- To decorate, you can easily add chopped carrot or icing..
I love carrot cake (hello, Tropical Carrot Cake and Carrot Cake Cupcakes) and I also love mug cakes, so I was pretty excited at the prospect of a Vegan Carrot Cake Mug Cake recipe. And what's great about this mug cake is that it's seriously easy to make, and, as it's refined sugar free, it's also. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. The best part about a mug cake is that it's technically a no-bake dessert.