Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes.
You can have Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes
- Prepare of For soaking.
- It’s 2 cup of dates (300 GMs).
- Prepare 1 cup of hot milk.
- Prepare of For cake batter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 5 of dates chopped.
- It’s 50 GMs of whipped cream for topping.
- Prepare As needed of Sprinkler for garnish.
Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes instructions
- Take the blended dates paste in a large mixing bowl..
- Add in olive oil and curd. Blend well until mixture is well combined..
- Place the sieve and add wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda..
- Blend and mix well until the mixture is combined..
- Further, add walnuts and dates. Mix by combining using spatula..
- Transfer the batter into silicone baking moulds..
- Pat the moulds twice to remove air incorporated into the batter..
- Top with more walnuts to make it look more attractive..
- Place the baking moulds into preheated oven for 35 minutes..
- Finally serve dates cake by frosting with vanilla flavour whipped cream and garnish with sprinklers of ur choice..
- Enjoy endlessly…
recipe by Anu Kamra @cookpad