Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette. Ham and cheese turn a simple omelette into a filling breakfast or a fun breakfast for dinner choice. Fresh chives add color and extra flavor. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Ham and eggs are packed with protein and will help you get an energetic start to your day. With a few simple ingredients and kitchen utensils, you can make a delicious morning meal! A quick cheese and ham omelette is sometimes all you need to satisfy those hunger cravings. You can make Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 100 grams of coarsely chopped ham.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
Just because you're cooking for yourself tonight, and you want something quick and inexpensive, doesn't mean it shouldn't be cheerful as well as cheap. This soufflé-style omelette is light in texture yet full of. Once you've tried this omelet, there's no turning back. With its irresistible crust and sumptuously rich filling, this cheese-crusted miracle puts traditional omelets to shame.
Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette instructions
- Melt the tablespoon of coconut oil over a medium-high heat..
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl..
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan, and count to ten..
- Use a fish slice to pull the far edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan forward to allow the egg to run into the space..
- Count to ten again..
- Now use the fish slice to push the near edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan back to allow the egg to run into the space. Count to ten..
- Repeat for the left and right sides of the omelette..
- When most of the egg has cooked, with just the top layer runny, add the cheddar cheese and ham. Count to ten again..
- Slide off the edge of the pan onto a plate. Move the pan as the omelette slides off to help fold the omelette in half..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
recipe by Jim @cookpad
It's a very slippery oil and the flavor compliments eggs beautifully. Avocado oil is an excellent flavorless heart healthy oil. Peppers and ham make a good filling for an omelette with a flavorful cheese like cheddar. Continue to beat until well blended. Heat remaining oil in a pan.