Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche. It's Canadian bacon Mary which is basically cooked ham. If you were to use real bacon, they yes I would cook it first and then crumble it. Reviews for: Photos of Ham and Hash Brown Quiche.
A delicious breakfast/brunch recipe using hash browns, diced ham, eggs, etc. Easy to make and everyone loves it! I tried a couple of quiche recipes on here and this is my fav. You can cook Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche
- Prepare 20 oz of shredded hash brownz.
- It’s 18 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of baby spinach.
- You need 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of spiral sliced ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 18 of eggs.
I like the hash brown crust but have not gotten it to come out just. Hash browns meet quiche in this healthy recipe. Shredded potatoes create a gluten-free crust for this bacon and spinach-studded quiche that's sure to be a crowd-pleasing breakfast or brunch. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon & Spinach Quiche with Hash Brown Crust.
Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche instructions
- Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with nonstick spray. 9 inch by 13 inch is what I used.
- Spread 20 ounces of hash browns on the bottom of the casserole dish then broil in the oven for 20 minutes until hash browns are golden brown. I used a 20 oz package of preshredded potatoes..
- Saute 2 cups of sliced mushrooms and one medium onion sliced, until just tender..
- On top of the browned hash browns, add the sauteed mushrooms and onions, the cup of spinach, and the pound of spiral sliced ham..
- Beat 18 eggs with 1/2 cup of half and half. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour beaten eggs over the assembled ingredients. Add 1/2 cup of cheese on top..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes until center is done. Poke with a fork to see if eggs are done. The fork will come out not covered in eggs if the center is done..
recipe by jzkerr87 @cookpad
I bet your local brunch bistro doesn't have this on The edges are brown and crispy like a hash brown and the filling is a traditional Quiche Lorraine filling Only thing different I added was baby spinach,so thank you Nagi – awesome, clever recipe. Place pie crust in quiche pan. Place spinach in microwave oven in package. Meantime place ham and onion in pie crust. Mix together slightly beaten eggs, milk and.