Livetorides " Ham Pot – Pie ".
You can have Livetorides " Ham Pot – Pie " using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Livetorides " Ham Pot – Pie "
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need tsp of 1/8 salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 of medium potatoes(peeled & cubed).
- Prepare 1 of broth from ham.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh or dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt-pepper to taste.
Livetorides " Ham Pot – Pie " instructions
- Bake ham and save your broth. Chop 3 cups ham..
- Make your dough. Mix flour, eggs, milk, salt all together in a bowl. I like to make my dough first before making pot- pie. Chill dough in fridge for about an hour.So it is ready..
- Take dough out of fridge. Divide in half.Roll each piece pretty thin. But not to thin . About 1/8 ". I used a pizza cutter. cut into squares.I lay my dough on wax paper till i am ready to use it. Keep in fridge..
- Put ham stock, chicken broth in a good size pot. You want about 10 cups liquid total. I just add some water.Bring to a boil. When it comes to a boil. Drop in dough one at a time. Stir once in a while. Add potatoes.add parsley. Stir so dough does not stick to bottom of pot. I used a nonstick pot..
- Cook on medium high for about 30 min. Check potatoes and dough for doneness.( We usally eat this with some butter bread and some raw onion ) .I got 3 qts. I put mine in canning jars…
recipe by Pam (Pammie) ~ Livetoride ~♥ @cookpad