Pineapple Stuffing For Ham.
You can cook Pineapple Stuffing For Ham using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Stuffing For Ham
- You need 1 stick of Butter (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 6 slice of White bread, cubed.
- It’s 18 oz of Can of crushed pineapple, drained.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon and nutmeg, to taste.
Pineapple Stuffing For Ham step by step
- Cream butter, add sugar, eggs, pineapple and bread..
- Mix well and Pour into a one-quart baking dish, lightly greased. Note: If mixture seems too wet, you can add more bread before baking..
- Sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 45 minutes..
recipe by CoolJewel @cookpad