Crispy Curried Green Bean.
You can have Crispy Curried Green Bean using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Crispy Curried Green Bean
- You need of CURRIED BREAD CRUMBS MIXTURE.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 20 stick of green bean.
- It’s of MUSTARD MAYONNAISE DIP.
- Prepare 1 tsp of french mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need of SOFT BUTTER.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Crispy Curried Green Bean step by step
- Mix the bread crumbs with curry powder and season with salt.
- Blanch the green bean in boiling water for 1minutes then drain and pat dry ,Deep and fully coat the green bean with soften butter then coated it with the curried crumbs.
- Baked it till its lightly crispy and brown at 140C for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix the french mustard with the mayonnaise as dipping.