Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes.
You can cook Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes
- You need of For soaking.
- You need of dates (300 GMs).
- Prepare of hot milk.
- Prepare of For cake batter.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of curd.
- You need of wheat flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of walnuts.
- It’s of dates chopped.
- You need of whipped cream for topping.
- Prepare of Sprinkler for garnish.
Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes step by step
- Take the blended dates paste in a large mixing bowl..
- Add in olive oil and curd. Blend well until mixture is well combined..
- Place the sieve and add wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda..
- Blend and mix well until the mixture is combined..
- Further, add walnuts and dates. Mix by combining using spatula..
- Transfer the batter into silicone baking moulds..
- Pat the moulds twice to remove air incorporated into the batter..
- Top with more walnuts to make it look more attractive..
- Place the baking moulds into preheated oven for 35 minutes..
- Finally serve dates cake by frosting with vanilla flavour whipped cream and garnish with sprinklers of ur choice..
- Enjoy endlessly…
recipe by Anu Kamra @cookpad