Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin. Stir in curry powder, cumin and turmeric. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Pumpkin, zucchini, eggplant, sweet red bell peppers, eggs, cream, arugula (roquette), chutney, herbs.
Cook the bacon, onion and garlic until the onion starts to soften. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Cut into wedges, serve & enjoy! You can cook Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin
- Prepare 2 gallon of Piece of pumpkin.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 of Capsicum red and green.
- You need 1/4 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 50 ml of Rice milk.
I absolutely love this roast pumpkin feta frittata. Made even better with the addition of nutty parmesan cheese and the mellow flavours of roasted bell peppers. Uses the innovatively interlocking skillets to easily cook and flip your favorite frittata, giving both sides the perfectly browned finish without the mess. Use each pan separately to sauté or brown everyday meals, from pancakes and crêpes to steaks and stir-fry.
Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin instructions
- Cut capsicum and zucchini into dice. Shred all pumpkin..
- Stir fry capsicum and zucchini in pan with olive oil, season with salt..
- Spread oil on baking pan, place shredded pumpkin on the bottom. Put cooked capsicum and zucchini next. Put shredded pumpkin again on the top. Then add mixed eggs.( put rice milk, salt and powder cumin into eggs when u mix them).
- Bake until eggs cook in oven. 180degree about 15 min.
These Spinach & Prosciutto Frittata Muffins are the best. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Zucchini and Tomato Penne Pasta with Olives. These Frittata Egg Muffins are loaded with all sorts of tasty goodness and just happen to be healthy! They're essentially frittatas – in muffin form.