Easy Fruit Cake (for grownups, too).
You can make Easy Fruit Cake (for grownups, too) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fruit Cake (for grownups, too)
- It’s 100 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- It’s 40 grams of ❤Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ❤ Baking powder.
- It’s 100 grams of ★Rum-soaked dried fruit.
- It’s 40 grams of ★Walnuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rum.
Easy Fruit Cake (for grownups, too) instructions
- Drain the dried fruit and mix with 2 teaspoons of flour (amount separate from listed ingredients). Lightly roast the walnuts and chop them up. Melt the butter..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line the pound cake mold with parchment paper..
- Add the eggs to the sugar and beat well..
- Add the almond flour and mix. Sift the ❤ ingredients into the bowl and mix..
- Add the melted butter and mix. Then mix in the ★ ingredients..
- Pour the batter into the cake mold and bake at 170°C for 35 minutes. It's ready when a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove from the mold and brush the entire surface with rum while still hot. Wrap tightly with aluminum foil and leave to cool..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad