Tomatoes, ham quiche.
You can have Tomatoes, ham quiche using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Tomatoes, ham quiche
- Prepare of quiche ham eggs can tomatoes bell peppers assorted colors cheddar cheese cream chicken soup onion hash browns sour cream salt pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 6 cup of hash browns.
- You need 1 can of sliced tomatoes.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Tomatoes, ham quiche step by step
- Heat oven to 425.
- Combine thawed hash browns with bell pepper, melted butter salt and pepper to taste.
- Press hash browns into baking dish bake 25 min.
- Mix eggs, cheese, soup, onions, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove hash browns from oven, place sliced tomatoes on hash browns cover with egg mixture.
- Reduce heat in oven to 350 bake for 45 to 55 minutes slice and enjoy.
- You can top with a tablespoon of sour cream optional.
recipe by scissorlady @cookpad