Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!.
You can have Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes (diced).
- It’s 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of diced ham.
- Prepare 100 grams of diced cheese.
- Prepare 70 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! instructions
- Peel the potatoes, dice them and put them in a frying pan with some oil. Cook them. (they have to stay tender, add some water if needed.).
- In a bowl: mix the eggs with Parmesan and milk.
- Adjust with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- Add the diced ham and cheese to thw mix in the bowl, stir.
- Put some nonstick paper in a baking pan.(diameter:24-26cm) Pour the potatoes, than the mixture. You can add sliced salami or ham on the top if you like it (i do half an half so me and my sister are both happy).
- Cover the pan with an aluminium foil. Put it in the oven (preheated 200°C)..
- After 10 minutes take the aluminum foil away and let the omelette in the oven until completely baked. Enjoy!You can also cut it into small cubes and serve as an appetizer ;).
recipe by epicari.underground @cookpad