Ham salad. Ham salad is a traditional Anglo-American salad. Ham salad resembles chicken salad, egg salad, and tuna salad (as well as starch-based salads like potato salad, macaroni salad, and pea salad): the primary ingredient, ham, is mixed with smaller amounts of chopped vegetables or relishes. Make a simple ham salad with diced ham, hard boiled eggs, sweet pickle relish, mayo, onion, celery, bell pepper, and mustard.
You can refrigerate it for a while to allow the flavors to blend well or you can just eat it right now. Guess which one I'm gonna do? See more ideas about ham salad, ham salad recipes, recipes. You can have Ham salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham salad
- Prepare 2 cup of finely diced ham.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (my family likes the salad cremey so i add another 1/4 cup or so..
- You need 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced celery.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
This salad feeds a crowd and it's everyone's favorite! Great for using leftover Christmas or Easter Ham and hard boiled eggs! This ham salad recipe is easy to prepare in a food processor or small food chopper, but can also For lunch or dinner, serve the ham-salad sandwiches with a cup of soup, a tossed salad, potato chips, or. Our version uses a mix of dill pickles We think our ham salad strikes the perfect balance of flavors – but of course, if you prefer feel free to.
Ham salad instructions
- Start with the ham, either finely diced or ground..
- Add everything else.
- Enjoy on your favorite bread, bun, or cracker! Or switch the ham for chicken! Delicious either way..
recipe by Mike @cookpad
We love this as a dip served with crackers, and especially on a croissant sandwich. Ham salad resembles chicken salad, egg salad, and tuna salad (as well as starch-based salads like potato salad, macaroni salad, and pea salad): the primary ingredient, ham, is mixed with smaller. Tips for Making Ham Salad Sandwiches. This ham salad recipe takes advantage of that leftover ham that always seems to linger after the family dinner, whether it's Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or. Ham salad is perfect for lunch, picnics, cookouts or anytime!