Italian Flat String Beans (Green Beans).
You can cook Italian Flat String Beans (Green Beans) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Flat String Beans (Green Beans)
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Italian Flat String Beans.
- You need 1 of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, sliced.
- It’s 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
Italian Flat String Beans (Green Beans) step by step
- Place the package of Italian flat string beans in a sauté pan. When they are no longer frozen, add in some extra virgin olive oil, the sliced garlic and enough tomato sauce* for the string beans to cook in. Cover and let simmer. At least 30 minutes until string beans are tender..
- If serving as a side…add some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Serve and yum!.
- If serving as an entree…combine it with penne. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil. Serve and yum!.
- *My tomato sauce consists of cans of San Marzano Tomatoes, purée, paste, garlic, onion, basil, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper..