Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog). Teh talua or teh telor is a tea beverage from West Sumatra, Indonesia. The tea is unique because of the use of egg yolk in its preparation. Chicken or duck egg can be chosen for the tea.
Banyak rumah makan di Sumatra Barat. Teh talua or teh telor is a tea beverage from West Sumatra, Indonesia. The tea is unique because of the use of egg yolk in its preparation. You can have Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog)
- It’s 2 of chicken egg yolks, preferably free range chickens.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of tea bags of roasted/black tea of your choice.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 of wedge of lemon or lime.
Teh Botol is an Indonesian drink produced by the company Sosro and is sold worldwide. Eggnog is a delicious traditional holiday drink, best made fresh and served immediately! This recipe makes a fabulously rich, tasty fresh eggnog you can whip up in minutes. Making it fresh will change your mind.
Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog) step by step
- Boil water. Add the tea sachets and let steep for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags. Boil again for a minute or so..
- Beat yolks with sugar until frothy. Pour hot tea into the yolks and sugar, stir well until foamy..
- Squeeze the lemon/lime into the drink. Enjoy!.
Teh talua pinang adhisty Teh talua tapai adhisty Jl kartikasari Kelurahan Umbansari Rumbai pekanbaru #tehtaluaadhisty#tehtaluapinangadhisty#tehtaluatapaiadhisty. Chicken or duck egg can be chosen for the tea. Other ingredients, in addition to tea and egg yolk, are sugar and calamondin. Kemudian campurkan teh yang telah mendidik dan sajikan bersama potongan jeruk nipis. Table of Content: – Eggnog Rice Pudding – Eggnog Rum Bread – Family Favourite Christmas EggNog – Eggnog for Two (or Three) – Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog) – Soy Milk Eggnog – Eggnog French Toast Bake – Coquito (Puerto Rican eggnog) – Eggnog Cookies – Traditional Eggnog. teh talua is a traditional drink of west sumatera. tea talua made from eggs duck, vanilla, sugar and tea west sumatera.