Banana walnut cake. Banana & walnut Cake Eggless -Eggless baking recipes Banana cake recipe without egg condensed milk. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. You can make Banana walnut cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 spoon of coco powder.
- Prepare 100 gram of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of mashed banana.
- You need 2 spoon of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. Moist and fluffy, this banana cake recipe is sweetly celebratory—even if all you're celebrating is the fact that you baked a cake! Mix mashed bananas and milk together.
Banana walnut cake instructions
- Sieve the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and coco powder..
- Beat the butter till fluffy and add sugar powder and vanilla essence, again mix well..
- Add mashed banana, curd and flour mixture slowly. Mix well..
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius. Greased the cake tin with butter and sprinkle dry flour..
- Pour the batter into greased cake tin and bake for 30 minutes until the toothpic comes out clean..
- Enjoy this yummy cake..
recipe by Reena Verbey @cookpad
Blend dry ingredients into batter alternating with banana mixture. Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. A rich, nutritious banana walnut cake that will taste delicious at any time of the day. Moist Banana and Walnut Cake is a community recipe submitted by piggyfair and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding. A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat.