Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake – Healthy Treat.
You can have Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake – Healthy Treat using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake – Healthy Treat
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda or Eno.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Refined Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts & Pistachios chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate Sauce.
Whole Wheat Banana Choco Cake – Healthy Treat step by step
- Dry Ingredients – Sieve whole wheat flour, baking soda or Eno, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder directly in the bowl. Add chopped walnuts and pistachios. Wet Ingredients – In a mixer add bananas, brown sugar, oil, vanilla essence and grind it into a smooth paste..
- Now mix wet and dry ingredients well and put the batter into a greased pan. Sprinkle some chopped walnuts, pistachios and tap the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- When the cake is done, allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and set them on a rack set over a tray or sheet pan. Now take a spoon of chocolate sauce and pour over it. Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing..
- Tips: Adjust brown sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
recipe by MadAboutCooking @cookpad