Salsa and ham Spanish omlette.
You can have Salsa and ham Spanish omlette using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salsa and ham Spanish omlette
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spring/green onion.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 of chunks of ham or whatever meat desired.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of your favorite cheese, grated.
- You need 2 dash of paprika.
Salsa and ham Spanish omlette step by step
- Combine tomato, onion, cilantro, spring onion and chilli in a bowl. Squeeze juice from the lime over mixture, add vinegar and oil then fold in avocado to make your salsa..
- Whisk eggs and milk in seperate bowl. Pour into a hot, greased frying pan. Let cook for 30 seconds. Turn on grill to high..
- Add salsa to eggs, dolopping over eggs but dont mix. Add ham and cover full omlette with grated cheese. Cook a further 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle paprika over cheese and place frying pan under grill to cook top and melt cheese (approx 2 min).
recipe by Louise @cookpad