Avocado and Smoked Ham Salad.
You can cook Avocado and Smoked Ham Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Smoked Ham Salad
- It’s 2 each of Avocados.
- You need 1 cup of Thinly sliced smoked ham.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chopped cherry or Rosa tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 medium of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Crumbed Feta cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
Avocado and Smoked Ham Salad instructions
- Peel and chop the Avocados.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and dice them.
- Mix all the ingredients and add the Balsamic vinegar last.
recipe by George Thomas Stevenson @cookpad