Easy chocolate mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and.
It's made in one minute in the microwave, and you'd never guess it was low carb. Seriously, THE BEST keto chocolate lava mug cake recipe in existence! This mug cake is incredibly easy to make, ridiculously low carb, and. You can cook Easy chocolate mug cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate mug cake
- It’s 4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder and baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of chocolate chips – optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. Stay on track of your health goals and enjoy a chocolate chip treat with this recipe that can be made in your oven or microwave. This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it's the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is! This mug cake recipe is made with chocolate chips and no eggs.
Easy chocolate mug cake instructions
- Mix the flour , chocolate powder , salt , powdered sugar , baking soda and baking powder together in a big mug and sieve them ..
- After sieving it , add vanilla essence , oil and milk . Mix ot thoroughly with a fork ..
- Break all blebs till the mixture is smooth and flows like a ribbon ..
- Bake the mixture in the mug , for 90 seconds at 900 watts . For a lower power , bake for 2 minutes ..
- Your mug cake is ready !.
The Only Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake You'll Ever Need. Check out our Dessert Recipe Archives! With one simple swap, this Chocolate Mug Cake can be made vegan. Simply swap the milk with your favorite non-dairy milk and you're good to go! An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo.