You can make Pumpkin Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Salad
- You need 300 g of pumpkin/kabocha squash, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham, torn into pieces by hand.
- It’s 2 of bouillon cubes (soup stock).
- You need 10-20 g of cream cheese (if you have and like).
- You need 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise, to taste.
- It’s 1-2 of sprigs parsley, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper.
Pumpkin Salad instructions
- Add the pumpkin and bouillon cubes (soup stock) to just enough cold water to cover and then bring to a boil until cooked. Drain well and immediately mash them..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and season them with salt and pepper..