Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce.
You can cook Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 6 of Lamb cutlets.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mixed Spice.
- It’s 1 of Grounded Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
- You need 1 of Garlic Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cider Vinegar.
- It’s of Spicy Yogurt Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (minced).
Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce instructions
- Marinade the meat in the fridge for best result, overnight..
- Heat your grill. If using pan-grill, add a bit of oil to your pan and grill the meat..
- Flip over and grill the other side..
- Once your meat is cooked, dish up..
- For the yogurt sauce; heat a bit of oil on a pan, add mince onions and let it browned. Add tumeric and mix well. In goes the yogurt, mix again and finally, add the chilli flakes..
- Serve the lamb cutlets with yogurt sauce.