Christmas tree bread. While the Christmas tree is baking, combine Top your bread with chopped fresh parsley, chopped red bell pepper, and mini pepperoni. Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread. featured in Christmas Treats Filled With Holiday Goodness. Oh cheesy tree, oh cheesy tree!
Ingredients of Christmas tree bread
- Prepare 300 g of Bread flour.
- Prepare 20 g of egg.
- You need 165 g of milk.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare 3 g of Instant yeast.
- You need 2 g of salt.
- It’s 25 g of unsalted butter.
Christmas Tree Bread is a nostalgic treat from my childhood. In high school, my best friend Natalie's mom would make this Christmas Tree Bread treat for our family each year, and I thought it was the. I make this bread for every Christmas. It looks so beautiful and often receive compliments on it.
Christmas tree bread instructions
- Mix all the ingredients (apart from butter) together and form a bread dough..
- Add in the soften butter and keep kneading the dough until it gets smooth surface..
- When the dough can stretch like shown in the picture, the dough is ready..
- Cover the dough and do the first fermentation for 60 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 21-22 small dough balls (25g/each) and do the second fermentation for 30 minutes. And then spray some water on the dough surface and cover them by cling film and then put them in to the freezer until you are ready to use them. (Please use the dough within 3 days in order to get the best result.).
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Take the dough balls out and arrange them into the Christmas tree shape. Bake for 10-15 minutes and enjoy. (You can also brush some melted butter to make the bread shined.).
Garnish with candied cherries or gumdrops, if desired. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Why make buns or a plain loaf of bread, if you can have a pull-apart Christmas tree on the table? Add the rest of the bread flour along with the salt. Knead with the dough hook until the dough is.