easy ham and cheese omelet.
You can cook easy ham and cheese omelet using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy ham and cheese omelet
- Prepare of cooking utensils needed.
- It’s 2 small of fry pans with lid.
- Prepare 1 of spatula.
- Prepare 1 small of bowl.
- It’s 1 of fork.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 slice of ham ( cut in cubes ).
- It’s 1 small of handful of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 of capfuls of milk.
- It’s 2 of pats of butter.
easy ham and cheese omelet step by step
- mix eggs and milk in the bowl with the fork until well mixed.
- place one pat of butter and ham in one pan and turn on medium heat mixing occasionally.
- place one pat of butter in other pan and let melt over medium heat.
- pour eggs into the pan with no ham and cover watching until top of eggs are mostly cooked.
- flip eggs carefully and turn off heat.
- immediately add shredded cheese and most of the ham but save some ham for the top.
- flip eggs in half, plate, and top with more cheese and ham.
recipe by Kellie @cookpad