hot ham n cheese ala noodles. Another busy night calls for another quick and easy, multi tasking recipe! I boiled some noodles added some frozen broccoli, a diced up ham steak. Don't know when I had such fun with a recipe.
From The Great Minnesota Hot Dish cookbook. In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, onions, and green pepper; spread half the mixture over top. The home of the hot dog, America has some of the tastiest sausage and bun creations across the globe. You can have hot ham n cheese ala noodles using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of hot ham n cheese ala noodles
- You need 1 lb of pkg of egg noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 packages of cubed ham, about 3/4 pound or more if u like it meatier.
- Prepare 16 slice of of american cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
As you're in the state, try The Delaware Destroyer – two hot dogs on a hoagie roll with mac 'n' cheese, chili, grilled onions and hot sauce. Hardees Copy Cat hot ham and cheese- Seeded hamburger buns, thinly sliced deli ham and swiss cheese. Hot Ham, Egg and Cheese Pockets that are crispy on the bottom and soft on top. Great breakfast or light meal, and not a single dirty dish to wash up!
hot ham n cheese ala noodles step by step
- cook noodles according to pkg directions.. drain and place into large bowl.
- in a medium pan melt butter..
- add ham cubes.
- unwrap ur cheese slices and toss them into the pan with the butter and the ham..
- use low to medium heat and continue to stir until all the cheese has melted. make sure u stir constantly so cheese don't stick to bottom and burn..
- as soon as all the cheese is melted pour the ham cheese mix on top of the noodles..
- mix until noodles are well coated and then salt and pepper to taste…
- serve it up! cuz its done! makes a great lunch or a side dish!.
recipe by renee @cookpad
How to make ham, egg cheese pockets. Firstly pile on some ham, then create a "well" using shredded cheese and. Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside. Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain. Ease out of pan gently, using a sharp knife around the edge if necessary.